By clicking on the "Cancellation and check-out" section on the app, you will be able to see the types of cancellation and you can choose the one you prefer.
The options you have to cancel your contract are:
- Regular: Give 3 months notice before your permanent minimum stay, no extra charge. This option is valid only if your permanent minimum stay is not yet passed. To check when is your permanent minimum stay, check the date of point.2 of your contract.
Example: the minimum stay is August 31? Your request must be sent 3 months before, so by May 31.
- Early exit in 7 days: Give 7 days notice, this option is valid anytime. It has a cost of one month and half of rent, calculated with the original price of the room. Discounts are not considered.
Example: Do yoou need to cancel on August 20? Your request must be sent before August 13.
- Subtitute: Give 7 days of notice, this option is valid anytime. Once received the confirmation email of your request, find someone to take your place and share the link of the room to let your substitute book. It has a cost of €200.
Make sure the following conditions are respected:
- the booking of the substitute must be done within the day before your contract ends the
- starting date must not be later than 7 days from the end of your contract
In case the conditions above are not satisfied, the option chose will transform automatically into early exit, which has a cost of one month and half rent.
Example: Do you need to cancel on August 20? Your request must be sent before August 13.
The booking of your substitute must be done within August 19 and the contract must start before August 27 and after August 20.
Early exit in 3 months: Give 3 months of notice, this option isvalid only when your permanent minimum stay passed, no extra charges.
- Minimum period of stay: May 30
- Date in which you want to cancel the contract: December 30
The request must be sent before September 30